5/07/2021

Facebook Simon’s video

 Babaji: Do you know what did you do to Simon?

 I didn’t do anything. 

Babaji: You calling him stupid if you don’t change the setting behind like “One call away”, you move your eyes, hands, faces to tell him, you describe him a thing ?

Yeah, the Victoria Secrets saying it without commenting it with the words.

Babsji: So you and Victoria Secrets join forces to comment Simon a thing?

I don’t know what you want to say about my face ....to do with this cannot stop moving NSYNC...

Bsbaji: They know you cannot see yourself doing that. 

Doing what? I cannot talk?

Babaji: Do you want to look carefully what did you say to Simon?

I already heard it dozen times. I know what I SAID to Simon.

Babaji: Everything else besides SAYING to Simon?

I just have an expression...

Babaji: Just like NSYNC?

You want me to watch it again ?

Babaji: you should know what you are doing so people are coping it.

I SAiD WORDS they copy it! It’s just the content.

Babaji: oh no, they haven’t grown to be that idiot !

Fine, I watch.

Babaji: You better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment