5/08/2021

Facebook military girls wants to go where?

 You girls have a what interest ? No, I thought you all meant you are forced to enter the military, not really walking all over everyone else branches.

Babaji: They know you talk funny.

... you could not do this or get rid of your mother or sister on your heart crying issues, you have an interests to go to Black Ops? My ear phone is broken. Seriously. You cannot possibly have this kind illusion or it’s the boys putting you in that kind of thinking ?

Babaji: Do you know people go to the military so they can raise up? Not just be like you for whole life no raising up issues?

You mean they want to sleep with them to have a kid? You are talking for real or there is something else you want to tell me.

Babaji: I have nothing else to tell you.

I don’t think their operation is on your frequency to sleep through their front door. They operate independently. 

Babaji: you know what I think?

What you think?

Babaji: You should just repeat the words I said.

Okay.(should be oh)

Babaji: not oh.

Oh.

Babaji: That’s right.

No comments:

Post a Comment