5/08/2021

Facebook Lake House

 https://youtu.be/jIflmr33UKM

I didn’t do that.

Babaji: oh you will.

I don’t use gum.

Babaji: Not in that way but you will, or already did.

Okay, you girls should have a proper manner no matter what it is fighting, in front of others, you courtesy at the business attire. You want to fight over something, you go into the car or home to talk about.

Babaji: I don’t think Dean understand what you are saying ?

Dean?

Babaji: You heard what I said.

I don’t want to talk about this right now.

Babaji: When you have time talking about this? To Justin?

I have not seen the dates or time. I don’t want to be bothered with it. I need to breath.

Babaji: Then breath on them, not just sitting there doing nothing. Pick up a phone calling them to see if they are online. Can you see all the medical center has a phone number.

You are very unreasonable. They are at works, that’s where they belong. I am working here, it’s not I am abandon them.

Babsji: If they lost one year of this stuffs, they will be in troubles.

This has nothing to do with the personal relationship on the civilian side.

Babaji: That’s how you define civilian? Okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment