5/08/2021

Facebook if Babaji and I are not terrible people

 If Babaji and I are not terrible people, we won’t be here connecting dots.

Babaji: web of it.

You do not evolved, you refuse to stand up as a proper women I say lower yourself to the guys. You cannot accept anything I say, proven your entire life is wrong. Lies. The guys have a very bad mood ALL the time. Why did I say that ever? Like they are not perfectionist ? Simon proves me worth before those useless face? It’s just a dinner he invites me and Eben to. It’s not he confess anything in his words. We are different. You have pain, why don’t you try ET? Technically Lords are above ET, worse than ET, your biggest nightmare to two people - Babaji and Me. Don’t you want that? Just two of us, be your biggest concern everyday in life, how to kill off?

Babaji: hahahahhahahahahha...it’s too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment