5/08/2021

Facebook horrifying

 Horrifying? Is that a horror I ng? You cannot see now, or you ready to die? Haha...it’s a kindness society where the book Bible becomes the true story. You are part of it, don’t you feel proud of it’s kindness so spreading its message everything is compassionate? It’s just a word, it’s just a face, it’s just a photo, it’s just the eyes. You could see it now, and hear it ...horror ...that’s after you dead. Another world another script ...probably better than the negative ET implant it? You want a headphone ? I learn that in the hospital....some kind of technology ...perhaps it’s true? Just repeat the words, and you are all set and felt. You don’t ever quest that, to the deepest secrets that’s makes us look different? It’s the want and get !

Babaji: I have a want.

You don’t count.

Babaji: yes I count.

I am still here. 

Babaji: :(

No comments:

Post a Comment