5/08/2021

Facebook 白子畫 his hair behind is not always even.

 In the Flower Thousand Bone, his hair Wallace on the back, not always even.

Babaji: tell me again the civilian things?

I was complaining to the general military, not to the Black Op, I would not talk to them like that.

Babaji: what do you suppose to talk to them?

There is a platform built, I just deal with it.

Babaji: You can say that military civilian things again.

No, that’s okay. I am not looking at them to complain my angers to all these frustrations. It’s every department on the lines, it’s every general military has their things to chase me down. If Alien attacks, I already I am on the map. I am nailed on the map, that’s so shameful of them. Truly, not just little. 

Babaji: That’s right, keep talking. 

No, I am done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment