5/07/2021

Facebook because these doll, 閃耀暖暖 video

 It looks like Ola. I got shocked ! Screaming ! She is 35, how come she is inside a frame doing a ballet dance ?

https://youtu.be/XZ4_DtdCuwc

Like a street gang girl, they don’t go to school, they look at you like that. They dress like that. They only dress to show they shine, you don’t know what I am talking about ? They live out their personality to be Hippi ? To be difference by looking at the magazine. They guessing it’s cool, let’s all dress like that. They don’t really evolve. They are streets girls. Their eyes just look like these video. Dreamy, sad, a little dull. They are dead. You got no content from them at all from their brain. It’s just 3 meals a day, dress, outing, home sleep. Seriously. I look like a 5 years old, I still grown. Just hope I was not right about these impaired things on the girls. It’s so daunting so full of myself screaming none stop. They are just a bunch of human looks normal outside ! Scream !

Babaji: You are too funny. 

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment