5/01/2021

Facebook 5 Lord photo

 I say I might, I need Eben in it.

Babaji: what do you think Justin was saying ?

I heard. It’s 2018 Nov, I was busy then, very busy.

Babaji: you think of what to say to them yet, just a reminder?

Can we don’t play those Love games, but it’s just a simple communication?

Babaji: oh no, I don’t think so.

I will be more in peace, then I talk to him. Too many things happened in the last 2 weeks.

Babaji: I still don’t think so. 

I am adjusting myself, if you could stop poking at. I am accepting and accepting that, but I need time.

Babaji: No, to guys, you don’t need time. 

Then right now I have some times. I prefer I can stretch myself with this.

Babaji: did I say you become less agitate is to avoiding them by the time it comes?

No, I won’t.

Babaji: Yes you would. Do you know what’s their profession ?

Singers.

Babaji: and actors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment