5/14/2021

Does Simon wants to do things with the military ? Syco says or Sont says

 For Simon to do what he does for that loooong time in that industry, it’s inevitable he will have to be involved in the military. Everyone knows that. If I sent all those photo out when I am 35, I am still on line right now. People will have get the effect someone is talking to them everyday. Simon is not doing that everyday. I am. If whatever these news of Simon’s gf breaks out, oh no I don’t care who says that, I will just tell Keanu, that’s Lodovico. I am Da Vinci. He is doing it on purpose. Yeah one of those stupid subconscious talk. No, I don’t need to find out real or not real if the company says so. I know the fact they are romance involved. That’s the statement with the photo. Simon slept with them. If he did it by himself, of course it’s worse. He does not care about anybody whatsoever by doing that? A minority, a handicap ? If you find Simon, he gonna beat you to death, not just bruises like black ? He is in an entertainment worlds. We have that world in Hong Kong, that’s the gangster doing too, but I am in Taiwan, I told them, I don’t do things with you. It’s money involved ! Lots of money. Do you think Simon do that on purpose? Oh yes ! Not Sony or Syco? They can read it themselves if it becomes a news and become a gossip. If they don’t like it, they will stop him, yes

Babaji: you care for what you say at all?

Not really, 

No comments:

Post a Comment