5/23/2021

Correct, Nick believes subconscious mind, he actually practices at it with his junk collection stuffs. No, I don’t believe subconscious mind. I tell you why

 If I saw the real situation in life their zero to minus degree is to infinite, that’s far beyond the subconscious mind doing it anything at all. No, I don’t believe those subconscious talks. It is not my growing up, it’s not something I look up or want to become SIlas a psychology major ? If I don’t look up those, it’s not register other says things. But if someone asked me about what a subconscious mind is, I define like that. Eben would not do things on purpose like that. He finds everything out and he does his own way. The maximum I say send them back to India. They got pixie there. It’s far away enough.

Babaji: it’s not like that.

I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment