5/10/2021

Coastline

 Of course I know what’s a coastline ...you are a coast guard that’s a line too at the horizon. Horizon is a line. Your coast line is on the side of your ship that when you holding a rope, if you stare your eye sight to the ground and sea line. That’s a line crossing your eyes. You won’t be seeing your eyes have a line because you are not staring at it, you are looking in front to not wreck the ship by parallel yourself with the coastline. It’s not necessary they are one straight line “on”the map. But if you parallel all the time to hold that rope I give to you, you gonna say I do on purpose to force you to see side line on the ground with the sea or coast rock lines ? You could just look at the rope white or the house near by. That’s random your eyes sight not to get hyponosis during the car drive on the road with the painted line? I was told, I feel sleepy all the time. The professional bus driver told me that.

Babaji: A lot of stuffs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment