5/29/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️Classify run around mess Nazi did, Tim Cook and his wing floats or glide office direction chair face that Wing 庫洛積德?you don’t know autumn leaves? Keanu mothers, he, whom later Yeth, little Yeth what they are in description ?

 Well...CIA knows they know have classify materials ...when classify finds out Nazi have a guy dead at 90 years something and sent next to Da Vinci, she went to tell 2015 Senior bush some horror things, no, not true. They realize they follow the order Tesla said making a mess, all they did were migrant to the US and at least safe themselves to establish a CIA history ...like they are instructed ...or whatever Salai like Yeth group or little Yeth group do things like Rockfeller? I said the crystal, you hold like a professional wash a baby head 手拖著頭 meaning your hold right that crystal skull that bothers you little Yeth, you are on Devil wear prada that is Nick, Anan has no hair ...you don’t like the crystal skull, but are you going to drop it and my crystal rod ball. They just found near Dean lives sea outside his coastline I called the Florida police at the airport ? To sink those objects into the sea, you plan ? Little Yeth ? Rockfeller knows things smoke up in the TV and me Anna, she called Hospital ...so I went to smooth things out? She is running the world when the boss is not here? You mean Chinese jewel box house she design here, she is outside pouring water in the plants, that’s a hallway I skate on, I cannot see hear what she run about just this house from outside hallway to inside kitchen ? It’s on stair different in height? Meaning you walk up? You medical girl got cayce Edgar data base to find out what I gonna do to you with ADD yet, or you found out the blogger I say prepare, fire, aim, you feel differently already ...to do it? The Christopher biography testimony and you missing autumn leaves ? Good choice ? You listen to “every exactly” words I say or you think Tesla regime without I cannot re-new it liscence only ? You listen well every my new playlist video, I made it in sequence? It’s everything you heard before, and Da Vinci did it on purpose? He does more in acting or in writing ? Liquidarian coke photo Keanu commercial when he was young on marathons you drink or you run ? Autumn leaves? That’s Victoria Secrets, fall out boy, you care to look? Little Yeth, I am not done with you...you don’t like the dog but your boss needs one there, you go out with the dog? The dog and you both blacken out? The boss not home he says 9 o’clock meeting, you change to 12 o’clock, because your schedule with Anna was at 9 o’clock, did he know I exist? It’s the most spy networks room of requirement Neville found you Harry ‘Potter Dumbledore army? Who is Dumbledore ? Your boss says he needs to go out, so you panic at home like Nick, I threw all the junks dishes outside the cliff rocks, it’s shatter pieces, he has a direction : he goes picking them up. I throw the entire shelf of books out, he found one box not touch, the very last? The police saw? It’s all his treasure photo album his family made like you little Yeth? Nick needs a direction ...you need a direction from your boss, Rockfeller needs a direction ...I say no talking Katherine, she is on fortune telling what pieces of paper Katerina cannot read is her faults ? I say she is a 惡人 she little Yeth like you? If you found out your boss’s name is not on the invitation list, and went inside a party, sorry, it’s the guest invitation name is not in the list, you sent to get someone else to get your boss so distract to that vanish guest names NOT on the list? I don’t know whom I am talking to? You could just tell me in person every problem you say classify you cannot tell, but hear, when is my upper class house becomes a classify ? You little Yeth gonna say by his mere intuition ? Rockfeller see news on TV don’t understand as me, and behind call the hospital, I still handle the way I am the boss, they are not going to call her. You little Yet feel relax ? All your boss knew you should be beat up? Why? You willing to guards my grave yards for the rest of your longevity not dead death, like the Chinese song flower bone sings ? 你的叮囑總是?歷歷再目?

Babaji’; bad bad bad too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment