5/20/2021

Carried Underwood American Idol & Faith Hill

 https://youtu.be/lBP20450bDE

https://youtu.be/RV-Z1YwaOiw

Carried Underwood not exactly the country singer to start but prettier to all your girls liking to start. But yeah, on the stage to hold a microphone to twist out the mis-note and continue, she can make it through, you don’t really hear yourself on the stage. It’s a different reality. Public wants to hear the words, that’s supposed to sing out the word, to attack like I do, Simon they probably do a different report on it, like finding out my past first, yes Simon can see that, that doesn’t mean he does that. NSYNC they are professional, supposes to know, yeah. They sing acapollo. I had a cooking and comet issue and flower thousand bones, climate to outside my city police station KTV to yell at them ...you want to ask me about the singing ...Faith Hill is from my town graduation song. Justin would know they start from the church or he starts with them, or many starts from her. Same things Justin is the Tennessee kids he sings in his song. He doesn’t know what that means I told him?

Babaji: I don’t think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment