5/21/2021

Can you stop saying I like Asian Wing Melinda better, her heart always lean towards monks they chinese not Taiwanese ? If I turn into an Asian, I never talk to American ?

 I don’t know how your little mind works. If me and Eben says eternal, he found me in China he finds me back with his heart problem, not movie real problem. You all can tell I don’t like about Eben. Okay ...you personally have a lot of beliefs what everyone should live, dress, breath, eat food you fed...I don’t have anything preference in life. You want to start with your personal liking a long list you like you don’t like? To care for me what I DO LIKE? Then you gonna say, we me and Eben has zero feeling because we are mature? They fight or they don’t fight for sex? Is that your fantasy to work in my life? Why don’t you go out and grab any guy on the street starting make them talk first? Does the guy talks? You can make them say words? What kinds of the words they say to you, do you want to repeat to me that? I know exactly why they say that !! You cannot control everyone else life, you imagine my life? Because a medicine paper ? Oh ~ if just giving you a chance, you will prove yourself ? Oh, really ? How long in the hospital chairman seat you will stay? 3 years 5 years? Tell me?

Babaji: oh?

No comments:

Post a Comment