5/21/2021

APO have a lot of much older guys or committee. They work in the real office. They talk about things in life all the time.

 There are things to do in APO. A lot of things to do. They are all working in somewhere. Yes, they work. We talk about it. It’s too much works, I left APO, but it’s more like a group. They always say things at works. I think even they work together, the computer place. iT. Just outside the school, and I think the President is UB staffs. You want to know about them to get the jobs, I just don’t do what they do at all. They are many Jewish, they got family there. 

Babaji: you don’t have time?

No, I didn’t have time. I have Dean they are on one side of school, them this side...when Dean and Tamang left, I do something else. I met Ola in class. I went to other things. 

Babaji: just happened ? 

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment