5/21/2021

ADD, don’t curse in front of me, do it behind, you curse the entire world I don’t care about. You want to talk bad about me, do it behind. Not in front of my face, you will lose it.

 Yeah you live life normal. I tell you straight exactly things you can do. It’s not much things you need to do other than your assign jobs.

Babaji: yeah Karen 

Her father probably meant my brother was young, likes her, marry him here. He is very nice, will treat her very very nice, she will own a lot of things or respect because of him. He is highly knowledgeable and it’s close to Anna. She didn’t be with him when she grew up but she raise him a while when the kids young, she remember that. He doesn’t but she does. She says things about that before.

Babaji: right even he doesn’t listen now.

No, he will listen when I make it clear. He does what I say only. Including marriage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment