4/29/2021

You like the guy or you all just falling in love with the guys?

 Babaji: they fall in love just about with anything any guy.

... ... if you fall in love to get them, don’t you cherish them? Meaning taken out the trash when he is not around, wash the dishes or clean the floor, organize the sofa, clean your room, clean the bathroom, purchasing order list for the daily commodity ? If you get the guy, you don’t treasure them. You need them to call you, you need them to do things to please you, they suppose to be like in the book says that cares for “your feelings”. That’s the most childish things you do. 

Babaji: they won’t tell the guy they just helpless fall in love with them, so they think you probably is in love with Eben, but playing him a game because too many eyes are watching including other 5 Lords.

... I don’t need to go to you all to explain my feeling toward Eben or with the other guys. They are all fine people to me okay? Decency just be friends, you can be friends to ALL mankind. If I have a feeling, I tell Eben. I told him I like about him, but I may not like ABCDEFG. We were communicating. There are you listening to decide what does Eben thinks if Anna is in love with him or with JC? Because of Ancient Chasez? That’s just a photo image, I cannot tell Eben myself ? But can you explain yourself to the guys? Like talking through words? An actual word? You wish them guessing , guessing to create a mystery? That’s fantasy ! The guy needs to hear what you make a sense why you want to be with them. They gonna clean everything for you , like you sleep til the noon on the holiday, the room is a mess looking? Do you know how scary that looks to a guy? Scary !

Babaji: Very scary !!

No comments:

Post a Comment