4/03/2021

You keep your hope up, I said once more: there is absolutely no hope

 You got it very very wrong. For a lot of things I said, I specifically said one day your road ahead of you is a very lonelysome road. You do not understand.

I said there will be time, you won’t be thinking what you are thinking to gambling now. You do not understand.

I said you clearly insane and madness and bitter in life has every reason you caused that to yourself. You don’t understand.

I have no choice to go with China instruction to be your top for a temporary reason, but you are cleverly trying to do things not like I told you so. Because because because .... everything you have a because ....Babaji knew I fed up to explain to Eben and very impatience with you because I have to do everything and you play sissy sassy with Eben.

I never comment on Eben, whether he is smart or not. I said he is there, go there. 

Do you want me to tell you Eben is VERY SMART?

You believe very limited things. You argue if Babaji is with me. Your pride doubts, so why you just follow every government suggestion, just go!! They didn’t do it. But they state it their case clear and loud. Did you noted the dates when they airing them? You don’t understand there is killing without you being really dead ...


No comments:

Post a Comment