4/15/2021

You can watch them like you are them watching the video now?

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bBmaKzV33w&t=819s

Its does not matter whom is you me, me you, Tesla Westinghouse, you have a name to live up in their dream, Simon. That is the Iron Man! 

I go one arrow to another arrow to another arrow audition with you in the hunger game starting 2013/2014. You should know by now, how I truly feel, when I am busy to aim at everyone, all they do is watching me, to frames by frames they glue their wall with stickers on the notes. Same like that procedures, they will have to insert photos to photos to photos to correspond to every events I told them. If I go out, I venture, I used to show everyone where I went. Have you seen it? 

How do I feel I create all the prototype were just a line on their report "Its hunger game"

I create prototypes !!! A real things in front of them.

They live in that, they can go to my prototype any time they want behind in the military. But I am talking to the public, like no one knows that those events have happened. What prototype to electrify the whole world? 

Then one thing after another. I did tell you, you are getting the same thing like they are getting on their papers. I don't care if you were me, you would say the same thing. There are 194 countries, and there are just a small groups of us, me, purna, and my 5 Lords, you, Howard, Eben, Keanu, Michael Vartan,etc etc ....There aren't that many of people. The known people with the voice that has the background name!! They can listen to the TED, but they don't have the story of them !!! TED are not like us !! You need to know that clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment