4/01/2021

What do I think the movie and my spirituality ?

 It’s not all that related but there are messages sent in. Like Wallace’s song 逍遙, 兩邊青山....there are myth legands about black, whites snakes as well as 青蛇. 🐍 this icon.有人要帶我逍遙一輩子

Movies have a lot of IQ running back and forth questions and answer. Time before or after plots. It’s just to do with the sorting in IQ and because right now I did practices 10 years meditation...it’s after that, I start watching the movies, those emotion things are very far distance. I can be very clear watching the movies separately myself from everyone else but I notice I need to keep reminding people, those are just visual and the music effects. They are not real.

Have I talked to Tony since I got back? No.

It’s just like I told you, it’s four point frames device. What?

If you want to set up people to test that, or you already know that results ? Didn’t I tell you I hate Tony before just how his father describes him? Do whatever you want. People’s face is not the only thing to live a responsible life.

SHE has a song 回憶播放再眼前, that would be exactly how I feel. 

What does that mean?

The real test already been done. Like I said 淺移默化,循序漸進, it’s when I am not around, the test is real. Didn’t you see that black hair 殺阡陌 cut her a neck a scarf and then heal it? It’s because it’s memory recall now, (SHE has a song 回憶播放再眼前 ) we everybody watching the movies together. This is not the testing anymore. It’s playing the tapes back.

I hope someone can clear up my Chinese in between these words. They are very important saying. 

https://youtu.be/BFeslNDVK48


No comments:

Post a Comment