4/10/2021

Victoria Secrets 2018 - Chainsmokers

 Now, I see where you are, lady. Ming? The one with a nicer background looking. One whole piece plaque sticks behind the Asian girls.

Chain Sm okers = is that different branch of the coaches business, spiritual priesthood, public speakers, or simply the spiritual teachers, like ma’am Ching Hai? One looks like Lalla. One looks like with the invisibility cloak. First one with geese or swans behind - meaning something close to meditation groups like Swami’s stuffs ? I keep seeing something looks like 2 swans forming love or 2 geese’s intertwine like Halsey “without me” but not really is swans ? It’s 俏皮 like ...fashionable naughty. I don’t know how to translate that.

Ask me... if they meant it’s their clothing they look like that, but all look about just like Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha and Halsey inside their personality, okay I saw it. You have many contestants.

No comments:

Post a Comment