4/01/2021

Test

 Ella Enchanted.

On your standard everything can say it’s a test, so I pick one illustration for you.

That’s Adam. We just broke up. The high school friend took me to see that movie. I didn’t go and put up my make-up and dye my hair so I go back to Adam saying the movie is real. You are a prince? You look just like him.

The choice I made was I left.

The movies saying was going on the journey to meet the Prince Char.

But with my real life, two choices whether it’s to go back with Adam, or I leave to go to Buffalo for a new adventure with Orcs and an elf with an attitude. 

Is that a test for a 20 years old? But the movie just say the beginning and the end.

Keanu is Charlie, the One.

Oh?? What did you say? There is a journey ~~~ someone will save me!

It didn’t say that “One simple journey” has to pick in the Lord of Ring, hasn’t it?

But for others, their friendship and argument is more important. The life habitual I left elementary school, middle school, or high school, I never went back to the old friends...that’s a more real event on the records. I just keep meeting new people.

So watching the movies? Knowing the movie become real? Do you keep your friends contact in case the movie becomes real?

 Do you keep your friends contact in case the movie becomes real?

 Do you keep your friends contact in case the movie becomes real?


No comments:

Post a Comment