4/24/2021

Telepathy ( Test that you look at yourself, military)

 I heard. How you hear someone talks to you? I cannot hear everyone talks.

Babaji: They meant me.

You have these emotions built in you. Some people do cry. Getting insulted or want to hit people. Very strong emotional response. Your thought will get interfere with “all you ever want is to be heard” emotion, okay, there is an Internet. The speed of your thought you have to be able to detect. Is that yours? Is that your hate toward others? Like I said I hate Tony and his wife I used to. I don’t want that trait so there are ways they taught you to acknowledge your feeling. You cannot get rid of that fix factor that lock-in in your life. I can only leave. That will solve all the factors because I no longer bind to that. 

You have to be crystal clear and very honest with God you are not a selfish person. You do needs to pacify your heart to service to humanity like Babaji taught. But most time, in half ways you look at others who owns better things than you like on Facebook. You are at 11:00 o’clock. Your heart got torn by 100 knifes every single night for years and years. You don’t go to get a new groups of friends, you linger a lot at the old. You cannot migrant, you very very needed them. You have a very strong need. Often your thought will cline to what you want instead empty void. You keep sinking yourself with the Facebook, you just have no tears to compare who has a better Facebook photos. Yeah grow up.

I actually don’t believe telepathy. I don’t believe download. But I hear closely how others describe to me their experience with their brain. Is that applicable to myself. If I want to learn that stuffs, you have to be able to duplicate exact steps to actually hear the words or see the images. Not guessing, not lying you think that’s how it is. You have to learn to speak exactly what you saw, in words in any language that’s as close as others can understand you. Be crystal clear that’s what you saw. It is an image. It is an experience, it is being taken to, you do feel being induced towards that scenery. It’s actually truly feel, you have to know your body response, are you being induced now? Most you got drunk, you don’t feel you foot. You won’t feel your entire body is electric induced. Then you have to be alert exactly who and what is taken you to see. Not a random guessing. If I saw young Keanu, I told them that’s young Keanu, that’s not Babaji. Everyone will not know what’s going on, yeah you will go through years before you found things out. You know yourself it’s a true image. Others opinions don’t count, but most time, you lie. Words precepts are not important you. You have you thinking adding one extra word in description is fine. Wrong. You cannot escape the basic precepts natures of the higher ground. You don’t broken yourself into pieces. I will suggest you that. The internal power can torn your apart faster than you reading or watching movies and from all your character building, you know what you saw is true, you will go insane. You don’t believe someone knew how you can be put on the ditch, that’s not a test. It’s just simply you don’t doubts.

Babaji: you are on and on and on and on ....

Okay.

Babaji: I didn’t say you cannot.

I think we are through.

Babaji: good.

No comments:

Post a Comment