4/24/2021

Telepathy (Test, military)

 Memory is something one can determine how to recall the memory when the upper power tell you so with an image. Most people cannot remember a lot of things, at least who you are, where you been, what did you see? For example I pass by a wall, there was a hole or tree near, next day the same place was fix. I would dwell on something called “Parallel Universe”. I have heard people talking about and I would imagine what they say what could it be that theory is formed. You have to be sure these miraculous things that happened. For example I had a dog just walking toward me from far away home owner and turn around show his belly for me to touch him while Nick stands right next me. Not to him, but to me. You watch signs, clouds, feel the air if the wind blows too strong, is there something uneasy with this wind ? Should I go indoor? Chinese tradition has something passing down from the ancient on how to work with Heaven, Time and Space. Become one. Now, if you are overtaken by the emotion, you temporarily suspend your memory because you are super angry and jealousy, you cannot hear nothing, no God, no whispering. If you don’t built a strong character, you gonna be envy, jealousy for no compassion reason you love for all equally. You can have overall umbrella sympathy for the human race even if you are evil, a basic basic standings that the society teaches you with many good teachings. 

Babaji: you finished ?

Okay. What do you want?

Babaji: I want to drink juices.

I want to drink? like now (I am in bed now typing)

Babaji: do it or not ?

Okay I go and fetch it. I only have a cane juice right now. Wait. All right, I drank it.

Babaji: All of it. The whole cup.

Ok, it’s all drank up.

Babaji: how do you feel?

It’s sweet. 

Babsji: too sweet or little sweet.

Too sweet.

Babaji: 膩了?

Yes.

Babsji: Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment