4/03/2021

Simon, Keanu, Eben

 Do you see me go and nagging to them every line in the movies?

I take my movies working it through showing them my logics. Do you hear I say everyone is being exams behind and the grades between man and the woman is very different ?

Me and Simon and Keanu finish talking 2014. 4 years later they hear me on YouTube up to now.

I explain to them just like I explain to every one else no matter what ranking officers are, my relationship with Babaji and what the ET, shadow or things behind meant to me.

I explain. 

I explain your story to them. I explain myself to them.

Do I look like I ashame to say things with Babaji? It’s on the TV we are married in the China network!!! And you ? Playing what? Hear, don’t hear? Holding that Bible book closer? Or zero at all in my liking ?

You figure it out you gonna die and most likely be hell. You say it right, you say it well. So?

We are battling on your tiny left-works to-do to fit to my liking ?

What’s my liking ? Step by step ? Or jump all over ALL different movies including let’s jump on Bible “trying “ to see? Wait and see? I wait and see a book I cannot read? Eben reminds me, I remind myself ?

Simon has a profile on Daniel kill your darling 2013, he cannot read?

Or Keanu cannot read there is comet name on a girl I say what? 26 on a Tesla patent 1908?

Why is that I don’t need to go and nagging them including Eben? Do you actually think I like to go and comment on things to them? They have a sharp intuition in men. And where is your brain?

This?

That?

What if?

Could be?

Maybe?

Let’s try your way?

I have a name on the China TV networks!! Do you hear that clearly?

If I talking to you like I know something, you just follow exactly what I said to you no matter what!! Period!!

No comments:

Post a Comment