4/01/2021

Of course to do with the money

 Yeah, I don’t feel our arguments have to be on the money. 

I know....now I don’t have that. Well, he has a very troublesome family, okay! He would have dump all his money on them. Is that my feeling become the legal stuffs? I hate the circumstance, I hate Tony. That’s the facts. He accumulated debts and married to someone has as much debts and still getting a super expensive ring to start a new life...then his father helping her to pay off the debts instead having a life with me. Is this enough feeling ?

No...those uncle JC things just a show...that show meant to a lot for a lot of people, I hate him for a very long time. Now, I am in a different circumstance ...I don’t think they have a right direction in life and his father just have to dump all his resources to help them.

Yeah Hitler and the body guard born. Finance ...it’s always about the finance. 

Uncle JC is just a face looks like Tony. Being a responsible uncle, I don’t think so. But I understand there is a disciple name how he clean out his fathers money. 解空第一

As a real person, real life, he cannot handle his life. He is just a construction workers trying to survive.

Even like the hunger game, Gail character....if Tony’s maturity just 1/10 of that + uncle JC, it would have been much better but those things remains in the movie. It’s not real.

I become the uncle JC and for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment