4/07/2021

Legally Blonde : SM you are not a blonde

 Meaning no matter what homeworks you do, you can never be a blonde?

Of course I know that.

If You have one more life, and that life only Asian disciples gets the lineage power as the Asian, you would pick exactly the blonde birth to look better on the movies instead of the Asian.

Do you really want to be a blonde now?

Do you even know what’s your objective goal in life?

If the movies leads you that way, you can only go with it step by step. I don’t know how to do things like you without actually doing it like taken Eben’s class is the only thing I thought I know how to click and the video is right in front of me. I am not even required to go to his seminar. What the worlds allows me just sit in front of the computer? Something to be grateful at ?

No, your attitude is your will never be a blonde.

Why don’t you just follow the movie lines and repeat,”Warner, I would never be good enough for you, am I?”

Like I told you, you cannot shut off that flood, period. You stole the methods, that sin is going with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment