4/03/2021

Legal department: I heard you gold might exist.

 You mean the real gold.

... I have thought of something, because BTX and hunger game, I cannot really teaching that map of mine, the book. The Hidden Message of Our Genetic Codes.

If I go and discover something else, would I still be limited in the BTX? 

I have a kind of shadowy over my head. At the beginning with Simon, we say my map is “invisible”, just like the Declaration of Independence. But that movie has second sequels. The President book, it’s not invisible anymore. I can go and explore something else?

Behind they already did that.

Okay, my second part of discovery is I Ching sequence to connect to the RNA /DNA sequence.

I Ching is known as the Book of Change. 

Bible story is the Book of Life, and I cannot read in case you already heard the latest update so far.

I made some small clips on it. It does not really make any sense but just display them fine on the screen there is something going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment