4/30/2021

It takes about 2013-1997= years to see the movies real

 Babaji: clean 

You girls don’t know what was I talking about? Do you clean your room, your closet, your bags, your books? The things you don’t need just throw out!

Babaji: people usually collects a lot of junks. What do you want to say to Eben what you want to collect?

You had a mood just now?

Babaji: no I don’t have a mood.

You are glooming over something.

Babaji: No, no.

I don’t really have anything I collect.

Babaji: bags?

I have a bag can use for business traveling.

Babaji: clothing 

I have to resort them. The US is cold.

Babaji: I don’t think you need them if you are in bed all the time.

Is there something you want to say?

Babaji : No.

I am working on Prince William stuffs.

Babaji: I know, that’s not enough. 

Sex stuffs?

Babaji: yeah why not?

You actually expecting me to talk about sex all the time?

Babaji: why not?

I think I told things about it.

Babaji: You and Eben talk about it?

About?

Babaji: where you gonna meet?

I don’t know yet. He is busy probably til the end of May.

Babaji: you don’t inquisitive him a lot of stuffs?

What’s exactly getting you mad, I don’t understand.

Babaji: you suppose to do your stuff, plan the wedding.

I thought the engagement first. I cannot just wait til Eben comes? 

Babaji: you trust him to do all that stuffs?

Don’t we finish arguing about this?

Babaji: no.

I don’t have a lot of preference, and he knows the details. I only say to him the map numbers on country needs to be think about.

Babaji: you are not in control, your women’s right being push down, your ring, your garment, your jewerly, shoes, invitation, guests lists...

Listen, I can just rent these stuffs in one day and we are done. It’s just putting things on.

Babaji: your women’s right !

I don’t want to talk about this anymore with you.

Babaji: you actually let all those guys calling Eben to choose every details for you ?

Yes ! To be honest, I would wish that’s their will. I don’t need to care about it.

Babaji: oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment