4/16/2021

Iron man 3 🎵⚠️😍🏡🔥🐍

 😘🎵🐍🔥😍🏡⚠️🤕️💗🖼♾️☔️🥰📜🎁😀🦕📞🌟🏠☄️😨⭐️🎬🤮💰🧭🌪📖😱

Simon, if we don’t clear that iron man 3, your company won’t leave me alone.

I said...I heard the trailer says Mandarin. I know he does not look like a mandarin meaning the Chinese. So I leave you the option do you pick the Chinese spirituality or Persian or whatever ancient civilization to study under that man? Or none of the above?

Icon interpretation:

Title: music be aware! Love the home furious the One.

Description : Legolas, Simon, Keanu, so and so at mountain Tro scene in Lord of Ring

Be aware head broken love go now infinite rain love love love announcement gift smile Dinosour call start home comet (telepathy), i start video complain money superman Toronto book him Nick shock.

I should say it on the video about Nick ? I think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment