4/01/2021

India - I saw on TV

 You have high educate intellect. Sometimes I just feel you disappear. 

Do you have to review video?

Babaji whispering : who started Khan Academy?

India. Okay, there is both you and the US. You believe people coming back like they told you from the Bible? I am curious if that has to be true or else we can escape the grades and not to talk about where is Sariputra?

You very very sure that’s me?

I know Sariputra does not look like the One and my hair is blonde. It does not matter if my mothers dream is a Golden cobra....okay my birthday and ma’am Ching Hai. You have to be very sure, or else my talk is like talking to the empty air. My position is someone missing above Sariputra ?

We have now an Eben. No, I don’t have the story, except his face story. 

Do you like them as an Indian country? Okay, we talk about it. Our doubts and where we are now.

You have children started very young wearing the uniform ? Okay ....I don’t look too older than you are? I might be very very very old, you know? I don’t talk like an old? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment