4/24/2021

I don’t want to talk about it anymore.

 Babaji: some guys don’t mind people hating them, you should know that, it’s not an easy job done, that’s why it’s a job.

I am not hating him. Don’t make it sound worst than it should.

Babaji: really? Did you say he does test? 

Didn’t I say I don’t want to hear or talk about it anymore.

Babaji: the more you struggle to get unhold of him, the harder the rope will it ties up. 

I have no ideas what you talking about. I am tired. I need to go resting.

Babsji: you won’t have time resting.

Is this that Bible says?

Babsji: Bible didn’t say, I say. Beside what’s a wife for? He loves you he makes love with you.

I don’t want to hear I don’t want to hear I don’t want to hear it.

Babaji: try to work with him, okay?

Is this required for the judgement day?

Babsji: No, it’s not required, but he might like the idea.

He does not look like that. You should not have told him all that.

Babaji: I tell what I tell. He makes a decision of it. It’s pleasure or it’s pain. 

..... good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment