4/02/2021

Feb 18 you talked about a rat? (Part 1/12 The Snake inside human)

 It’s not a cup of your tea?

I assuming you look at his video. Or my sister?

I need you to decide your life how you gonna sink down. Because taking a Greek class to you right now, you are so busy at your work, you cannot see the point why there is a class. I rather you just decide on your own like you used to, how you watching these movies at all. 

Do you know some people have to go to my librarian science class to see what do I learn? What’s an online environment tools and resource to an open wise Universe, everywhere if one day that system built in is Galatic ?

You are a millionaire on Earth.

I have other works not yet mature to do in case we both just decide this life they say judgement day waiting for 2000 years, for you and me arguing a Eben if he is really a Harvard class to you to fill up a movie requirement like a partially jokes. There will be days you will know how to take an order, right now, we just like the friends talking these none sense to you why there is a class even like I don’t know you are 71.

No comments:

Post a Comment