4/09/2021

Eben - your wish (Miguel- coco movie )

The movie says you have a wish. Your wish is to play guitar and sing a song in the music festivity.

Do you have a wish in life? I know you don’t want to go to hell. Besides that... is there anything you want to have in life?

Some people wants to be Buddha’s disciples, some people wants to find a real living Master to study under like in the real known India Master or unknown Master. Or now you heard some higher planet to study for achieving ‘Buddhshood like Elf race in the Lord of Ring ....do you have a wish like getting more money, or girls, rule the world or something in the life you really want?

Right now I have nothing to give you. Except you don’t want to go to hell like the Miguel profile says, you can try to think about it and tell me what you want when the time comes.

If Tesla later let me know he meant that, and I become the King of King, Lord of Lord after this Life, I will thank you to give Purna a class, a wish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment