4/16/2021

Eben shows up in Chinese drama

 Eben shows up in many strange places in Harry Potter. If someone could look at the movie, the first reaction is why he is always become that iconic roles and ends up on the strangest thing no one dreams of. But fine, what’s your name? Neville. I remember his name.

On the Chinese side, far away from it all from Eben, he couldn’t possible dig that out, so I say publically, why Eben is over there in the Chinese?

Iron man, however, it’s an independent of its kinds franchaise. If you look at the commercial side, it’s an independent big brand name on its own, combine with Avengers. They are itself iconic symbols.

What does that mean?

Without I looking, I would expect you Simon made a world of itself completely a shock news how you upside down the world at least. 

No. That’s not what it happened after 7 years. Your company knew me knew you. It’s side by side watching. That basic communication didn’t stop! I was just busy something else. You end up the way you end up now is because your company shaping your image there, not what I think: you don’t want that. 

Like I said, the US needs you Simon and Keanu be locked in that two positions. It’s not like they don’t know where the ET are from the Lord of Ring cave troll mountain scene. But if telling your Syco that is why you two are locked in, without an explaination, it should be very clear to many people why they want the set up stay in that ways. One is your company, the other is the US government behind the Hollywood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment