4/08/2021

Eben - Miguel discography

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_discography

Here is Eben’s file. Going to hell. Do you know why he is going to hell?

I am the Judge. 

One day I gonna be in Power to call upon the dead. If one day I need to call hell for Eben to do a class on you, what’s the matter with you to get his a honest opinion of view, you think he wish washy doing it, or he will do what he does best?

I know Harry Potter = Simon = Westinghouse, service to humanity 

I know Draco= Howard Stern= Marconi, service to humanity

I said I have no idea whom Eben is, do you hear what I said? I would have to go to Heaven to get a book to check why he is being told he is going to hell?

You, ma’am Ching Hai on the hand, have no problem staying and remaining in hell eternally?



No comments:

Post a Comment