4/30/2021

Cooking

 https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a19684172/does-royal-family-go-grocery-shopping/

Diana says she doesn’t cook. She did a course to learn how to cook.

Babaji: new news.

They both .. Nono ...I think Kate wants to walk outside world instead of staying in the palace. If I would have a mansion to stay, my 24/7 works are actually locked on my desk, on my bed or sofa. Lunch I eat. Or afternoon I eat. I would not go shopping. She missing shopping ? I saw they are busy on the charity works all the time so she does go out. Tina cannot do that, she has a very bad tendency she must go shopping or walking around to the outside world. Like shopping, buying things, use the credit card. 

Babaji: Harry is not living in the Palace anymore.

I have heard that, they are in California and she has a particular shopping experience in Toronto, I used to go with Nick, I know where she talking about, it’s very expensive. She is on some kind new age diet with smoothie all that. So whom looking after them diet? That’s 3 meals a day? That’s insane!

Babaji: That’s not the only thing insane enough. Both guys are actors. 

I bet anything they found out about Middleton, they made Harry married so late ...is also a commoner. 

Babaji: you think of focker?

To me, okay, I used to hear about this European royal family tradition that affairs none stops. Because most are riches and famous. Besides the wife, there is someone else 情婦, if they made a movie to put a sex on it, and the wife’s title of a kid also is made into a sex icon...

Babaji: do you think she and Harry have a lot of sex?

I think she tries to get pregnant, she is getting old, but she has miscarriages.

Babaji: if you pregnant?

Of course I take it off.

Babaji: one time two time three time ...

YES! I tell them I cannot do that if they on purpose doing that.

Babaji: I see, you think men needs sex

Of course. Why are we even talking about it so much, the half population = half eternity on this Earth has to agree with what I say!!

Babaji: what a description. 

No comments:

Post a Comment