4/15/2021

Comet math (1908-1943) vs telepathy thinking clear 他們在找人才

 They are looking for people on trying out that math problem.

In limited try.

Mine is almost DIDNT try. We just made the video that time counting the years. I cannot remember if they give me one chance before but I was just talking too happy and Vola I count.

So ...they are looking for those who made it to count that 1943-1908 math problems. See how they define telepathy related questions with a crystal clear thought - what does that meant to them.

No, I actually cannot see them. 

Didn’t I just say, I didn’t remember if I try once count the years and then made the video right there immeditately? Do I must say how many try is on their sheet? Because it’s not a lot of try. You shock people by asking them first this kind of question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment