4/06/2021

⭐️

 ⭐️🎬📞☔️😍🌪🤮🎵😱🔥🏠😘🏘✍🏻🐍🥰🦕🧭🛗😀🦖⚠️😨🌟🎤🏡📖☄️💰😯

Start video calling Eben lalla Tonado vomiting music screaming fire home kisses homes writing snake love Dinosour clock elevator smile Dinosour be aware she star microphone home book comet money o

I don’t have much to say about Halsey, but I did say there is a women in the video when I sing, if it’s Krishina ...one glimpse 10,000 years per unit start

It talked about there are ambush on the road like thousands of knifes coming at me.

You cannot escape the fate arrangement 

When I close my eyes, I can see your face.

When I open my eyes, it’s these cold blades swords fights.....

....

....

....

How the worlds changes all the scenes of Life 

.....

....

Wait til that day, to meet you and hold hands for the festivity 

One glimpse, 10,000 years


No comments:

Post a Comment