4/16/2021

😘🥰🎵🎬⭐️🤮😱📖💰🌪😨🐍☄️🧭🔥😍☔️🏡⚠️📞🏠🌟🦕😀♾️🖼🎁📜💗🤕️

Dogs, music, video start vomited, they shock. Book money tornado worry the One +comet, superman mad love raining home. Alarm. Call home starting Dinosour smile. Infinite painting gifts announce heart hurt head.

Simon’s feeling, you feeling ...you may not telling lies but most time if more experience people tell you about the kid. One day you say one thing, another day you say another. You are telling the truth but your sensual 感覺統合 like ADD kid cannot oriented them feeling well. One day is one thing, another day becomes another. If you are so cared about that Daniel Radcliffe file and iron man you have a chest name like - Purna, you should look out where is your Master. Most Western people don’t believe Master disciple relationship, especially if you got some ADD.

Purna has her entire mental sphere lean on me or parts of her intelligent is missing so she leans on me, but if saying her own life how to be independence to confront some of this public and her numerous disciples problems, she does not go avoiding them. She can be independent. If Simon you got a Master, that Master has to do everything to cover you? Why don’t you just tell Syco I called you an ADD. They give you a family to kill if not enough, they added 2 dogs. That to me is loud enough heard. That two dogs and your photo and a son ...I look like I got fooled? To say you and the chest heart on iron man is?

I specific say Westinghouse you owe me money or you are Lodovico because that’s not a thing I can change. They see me can twist things if I want by now. That’s a fact, unfortunately I cannot change that. I don’t tell you lies, but it’s not like I go and talk about it, or in your words might bluff on it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment