4/03/2021

Beas (Radha Soami Satsang Beas (RSSB) ) on Miguel Told you so

 Those are Beas hanging on these girls.

Okay, you are also 5 name, with 5 Lords lineage equipped like Ma'am Ching Hai's Methods.

Except you are from India, and she is from Vietnam / Taiwan.

Why Eben is in it?

Not sure if for Eben background, he can do a review over all these girls?

I start to see these some girls I know them on the stage. Guys whom know these ladies, not exactly happy to see what the Victoria Secrets have to say about them. They actually know them! Even that Harry Style is under Simon's wings ... I just didn't get time to ask him, how he felt he saw ALL that with Harry in it. It looks to me with madness. 

I now because of these connections, evaluation and reviews are constantly being done, so all my heads contains, are these evaluation. Its a none stop and a complicated process that has to carry through. How can people live in the environment, everyday is on testing and reviewing?

No, I don't actually for sure if its BEAS, that the Victoria Secrets are talking about. But I introduce you both side to each others. Its very colorful.

BEAS are religious practices, they just taking offering and sitting there be pretty. They might not even know we are here. Those are girls walking out, not the guys. So maybe, there is nothing to do with each other whatsoever.


No comments:

Post a Comment