4/23/2021

Babaji: you think if Eben heard so much from you, he already heart cold?

 If you would have told me, I have to work with him on the Bible.

Babsji: I didn’t say it’s a working relationship, 

I am a girl, I would prefer how I approach a guy with what I intended to say.

Babaji: you wish to hide ALL THAT to him Eben before you go and talk to him?

Yes.

Babaji: so if you cannot hide it, you think it’s over long time ago. 

Probably. 

Babaji: do you feel ashame?

No, I just don’t think a guy could take that. And be honest, they want is what they have selected. 

Babaji: you think he is feeling being forced like you. He just didn’t say he has a feeling, you feel it’s just over before it begins.

Yes.

Babaji: why they even make a television story with us around?

Because you are coming back.

Babaji: you sort things with him, then we talk about I am coming back.

We finish talking yesterday.

Babaji: you wait him reply or you could video him another Lamb’s story on sex. He never sees you on the camera to talk about this subject. If he could see if you want him and all that.

I am not going to do it.

Babaji: then it’s his choice what he says next. You don’t have a choice. You hear what I said, you better keep him close. I don’t care how you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment