4/24/2021

Babaji: and the image photo

 It’s done. I saw it.

Babaji: See. You cannot be happier to say ...

I said I saw it.

Babaji: you ...cannot have a word?

He just confirms it more clearly.

Babaji: your level of stress...

I am fine. I deal with it when he shows up.

Babaji: how him gonna find you? A phone or something

I sent him that after two weeks. Otherwise his office people thought I am a psycho of some kind.

Babaji: address ?

I can just tell him that hotel near by.

Babaji: he cannot tour the city with you as a guide?

... you know when I alone, that’s not a touring. It’s they danging a biat and I went looking for things. So technically I didn’t go anywhere.

Babaji: there are so many things in the city you can do. 

The summer is too hot here for anyone to walk, maybe he comes at the winter season, my brother would be here.

Babaji: what did they say the timeline?

ABC 3528

Babaji: what’s 3528?

52-3=49

Babaji: what’s 8?

49-8=41

Babaji: do you know what it means?

Human body is different in 49 or 41.

Babaji: you again 😨. You so worry about your after life hell sentence ?

A little bit.

Babaji: you plan?

No. I have no plan. They say that’s 8 that’s 8. Maybe it’s not what they say. If you are back, we don’t have to talk about those missing years.

Babaji: you sure you want to say that? He cannot hear what’s After Life? He can buy the year back.

You are being unreasonable or they are. 8 years ago I am not even out.

Babaji: you cannot just go to Eben and say this is the prototype, I am so and so, invest on me? You don’t know he is a millionaire?

No, in fact I don’t know what he does. I know who he is. I was not interested in him enough to know how he did in his career.


No comments:

Post a Comment