4/09/2021

Aladdin (2019) - I have watched

 First wish he wish to be a prince 

Second wish, he fell in the deep water almost die and be revived.

Third wish he want to set Genie free.

You can just ask me if King of Kings can be free not to be King of Kings life after life. No. It is just how it is. You can forget about whatever the books you read telling you thousands Buddha stories or before or after story. If it’s like I said King of Kings in Chinese words, 帝王, you cannot just make a wish for me to go away that seat. 

Like the Chinese religious doctrine says how a soul be free after three worlds, to become an Arhat under the Buddhism scripture. Be free means no more life after life reincarnation. No more suffering being born being dead. I don’t know if King of Kings reincarnation all the time or just sometimes, but like I said there is a reason he or me have to retain that seat. For example a civilization exists in the history because he exists or else the history does not exist. Of course there is a meaning. You don’t have growth. The civilization shrinks in because ...when the King of Kings in the life, the natural disasters or someone or something will make a signal. Then the civilization has a direction to go head of its development. Direction has a purpose. At least I was told like that. 

There might be a better words than that “ King of Kings, Lord of Lords” to describe a scenario, but okay they called me a genie in Aladdin if it’s our movies.



No comments:

Post a Comment