4/16/2021

A list of questions

 You can ask people “I am a very negative person sometimes things get to me to the point to almost break me”

I have a lot of doubts in what others tell me, I don’t trust all that much to a lot of people. My life is not happy and I got envy on certain things that makes no meaning whatsoever in others point of views, but I feel it. My mood coming and going like speedy train, I want to talk about it but I cannot talk about it. I feel someone is targeting at me in the industry. I cannot talk about it because people might think I am crazy, but I feel they accused me for something partial true and I hate that. They don’t try to save me, but they make me feel to die sooner. Do you have that feeling sometimes?

Do you watch the movies sometimes? Do you like the movies? What do you do to relax yourself ? Are you very busy at your work Eben? Do you enjoy your work? My works is like escalator ....I talk nasty to people and in the true reality, that just be a part of jobs and I think it has to do with my depression, do you have any professional advice for me? 


No comments:

Post a Comment