3/06/2021

Your cooking show - you are talking about a serious stuffs

 You writing these letters to the President -like be A+ class student who writes? Meaning you are a serious person to write a letter or this hot banana, challenging tofu, a bed of tofu, green beans to boils ....you are saying something serious?

I see.

Got you.

Especially on the television!

No, I got C in my English in UK. And evolutionary biology. Lalla might know what that is.

I was then during the evolutionary biology I found out that sequence.

So you are red on your face was for real?

They put a rabbit with a police uniform to describe me a honor things to do. Honor?

I am just saying that looks strange to me. 我逍遙慣了

You have all these awards on the television ... are they important ? To some people’s mental health ...I ask first. 

No, Simon was not a A student or was his last life to tell some stories. Many are not A+ students. Acting class people ....Keanu or Wallace, I think they do introduction or something else to land on their jobs. 

You are serious that type? How these flood comes in? You reading the Bible serious ? You reading the angels serious? 

... ... okay ... I heard you.

Howard Stern, Eben Pagan.... (Neville?) Vartan, NSYNC ....they don’t look A to me. 

I fly in to a Chem office to get some exam papers. They have a key in the mail box. Your initiation date was one day before my final in the medicinal chemistry - completely Greek to me. I got A-

UB is a tunnel building structure complex...I like to going around these buildings. 

Prince William? I think they are princes. Yeah, how he is on the TV ... Isn’t there other Prince & me movies? Somebody else can be true for them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment