3/04/2021

You finish all your homework’s yet?

 Do you ever get adapted to England, cold weather where there is no tropical fruits ?

Or then move south ?

Do you actually know Asia development is far behind than the west when the Ching dynasty was being knock open wide by the West civilization? Or you don’t need to read a history ?

No, I don’t know what’s in China or in your country. 

Do you? 

I have no ideas how you make it safe these years when you turn on that thousands years said fissil problems ...you put the Westerner at front, is that because they look better or again for strange reason they end up in the front ?

No! I think if that country open wide, you would move back and get degrade just about few thousand years or more by your character. 

Tiny heart, tiny mind? 

ET again ?

I don’t know how you live up to when I born okay ... ...the World is filled up with people !!

You are not like you used to in your 30s because of the money, because of the movies, or simply people are near by, and you are not so tiny mind heart. 

Correct, I think Asian are tiny mind heart. It’s a riot they say.

You are on the US side ? I don’t think ... that book means that. It meant exactly how it meant. 

Okay, if you don’t want to hear that, don’t bother. You already dye your hair this long, so just leave it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment