3/04/2021

🙃🙃🙃 You care the public think of you or your disciple think of you ?😜😜😜

 I cannot understand a lot of things to how many ages you like to speak up words now you either don’t, or you just don’t bother with it. 

Do you care about the other think of you when I comment on you?

Do you care about your disciple think of you when I dissecting the video frames by frames?

Do you care me, Anna, as I am ,saying you stuffs not just a Bible glorify my name as if that does not need a description?

I have not time reading Lalla front page. I cannot understand your playing hard to get games is when you feel like or this multi-age personality from past you, young, to present 30 about, and a you on the present TV show since 2007?

What ? You just don’t like what ?

Because I found you just about anything point to feel red on your face. They look red and yours are about the same. Did I say to you, I cannot understand it?

No comments:

Post a Comment