3/18/2021

You are Sariputra’s Master so you should hear this ...

 He came back to Taiwan like every year since 2002

I came back 2007 your retreat a month, 2010 8 months after I graduate 2009 winter MLS (Da Vinci inheritance for Rockefeller) , 2016 9/17 up to now.

I give him my iphone to use this winter because his iPhone somehow don’t wake him up. He is extremely no patience person. So I had only ipad, that’s when I play FarmVille 2. (The mountain goat) The year is in fact ...

He is not like 輕輕一笑很傾城 the MTV. 

He is not here, I try but he is very very money and his friend, his life oriented. We don’t ever talk, really. He talks to his mother every week or every other week. I didn’t really communicate with her until I come back here. Not really me and her ever talk about anything. I was on myself.

I only know Buddha story is to tell him go back to his mother, that’s it. Things are not looking pretty. That’s why originally I was going to borrow your 子歇,this group still is a big group like a Sangha group, but he is not like me. Money talk is very important to him, very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment