3/22/2021

Yesterday outting routes....

 I wait it about 10 minutes for the same bus to go to the destination, coming back home, I didn't wait for the bus, so I walk back home.

I went to a convinence store, I saw previously someone in front of me and Rockefeller, she grabs a particular brand of food, so yesterday I just follow her choice, picks the exact the same food to eat.

What? They didn't see it? Its not that far, or they didn't wear contacts?

You would rather wait for the bus, instead of walking home? Is that shameful to walk in this big city of itself, no one is around?

I got the food, so I cross the road, to a shielding place, a memorial hall, next by a pay indoor garage entrance. Its very spacious with stairs, lightly I just went to the lower floor to eat that yesterday.

You would eat at the convinence stores.

Okay, i just comment on what I saw, that's it. They apparently give you the freedom to choose how to act in the routing roads for going and coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment